Custom Painted Helmets
Other than protecting the drivers head the helmet is an extension of their personality and often becomes a racers trademark. It’s my goal to produce the most visually appealing helmet, custom painted to suit each owner. Everybody is unique and so your helmet should represent your individual style.
Let Kustomflow help you show the world who you are – to get a custom painted helmet design contact us here.
- The first stage is the design concept. We will work with you to produce a design that is completely unique to you. Once this has been finalised work on the helmet itself can then start once we have taken delivery of it.
- First we strip the helmet as far back as possible, including the trim and all the removable liner parts as well as any vents, the visor and all components where appropriate.
- The remaining interior protection is masked off along with vent holes to isolate and protect them from over-spray and solvents during painting.
- We will then prep the helmet and paint your final design onto your helmet (this can take a lot of patience and uses up an amazing amount of masking tape to achieve the final result).
- Once the paintwork is complete we will then fully reassemble your helmet using the correct adhesives and tapes for vent systems.
- Your custom airbrushed helmet will then be ready for collection or delivery.
Please note custom paintwork on your helmet will more than likely void any manufacturer warranty – terms and conditions apply.