Terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered by Royal Mail to the address you specify at the time of order
- Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed as full or part payment of products or services
- A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter your address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products/services purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.